Sunday 15 January 2017

Sunday Stash - 15/01/2017

Sunday afternoons always roll around too fast, with weekends seeming to last about 10 minutes. At least playing along with Sunday Stash each week allows to to console myself about the impending end of the weekend by reminding myself about the pretty fabric I have in my stash.

This week I'm sharing some fabric that came into my stash just before Christmas. I was super lucky to win a 2.5m piece of Tula Pink's Free Fall wide backing in Molli's 200th Sunday Stash celebration.


This prize was generously donated by the lovely Clair of Clair's Fabrics at was exactly what I needed to back my Tula Pink city sampler quilt. I've been putting off basting this quilt for the past couple of weeks because it has been stinking hot in Melbourne. However, the weather finally cooled enough this weekend for me to get it done.


Now to quilt it!

Kat

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    How fabulous winning the Tula Pink backing & you used Tula in your city sampler, it was certainly meant to be! I hope the weather stays coolish enough for you to start quilting but I bet some more heat is on the way, or you have sent it up my way to very very humid Qld cheers Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for sharing this! I have been contemplating that same backing for my Tula Sampler! The picture of your basted quilt is beautiful! All those lovely flat blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was indeed the perfect backing for a Tula Pink city sampler quilt! Congratulations on getting it basted, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sampler is very nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love those sherbet colors. Too bad they aren't sherbet temperature to cool you off!

    ReplyDelete