Tuesday 3 January 2017

January Kraft Plus challenge

I'm honoured and exited to be a Guest Designer for this month's Kraft Plus challenge.

January's challenge is all about getting 'on your bike'.



The challenge is to make a Kraft-based project featuring at least one bike. Here's what I came up with.



I used a lot of Kaisercraft goodies, including a bicycle die to create the background. I also added some bike wood veneers, which I painted a light blue to match the colours in the mood board.


I just love the quote from the mood board and so wanted to make that a primary feature of the layout. I used a photo editing program to add it to the photo before printing.



Head on over to the Kraft Plus Challenges blog for all the details and to check out the amazing DT creations. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this challenge.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment