Thursday, 26 January 2017

Flora supply case

For the past couple of weeks I have been joining in the Flora Supply Case sew along hosted by Jennie of Clover and Violet. This pattern has been on my list of things to make for a while, but I had been putting if off out of zipper-phobia. However, my love of sew alongs is stronger than my fear of zippers so I jumped in and gave it a go.  I finished my Flora Supply Case this morning and I just love it.

I used a mini charm pack of Bonnie and Camille's Daysail for the exterior and some coordinating FQs for the inside. 

I plan to use it to store on-the-go EPP projects. I made the medium sized version and the little pockets are just perfect

The zipper installation was a bit tricky but very doable. I'm planning to make a couple more once I've stocked up on some more long zippers and a bias tape maker do-dad.

I'm linking up with the 2017 quarter 1 finish-a-long as this project was on my list of proposed finishes for this quarter.



  1. It looks fantastic and so useful! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

  2. It turned out great! It's great that you got over zipper phobia!