Thursday 19 January 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard January colour challenge

Today I had a day of annual leave and was lucky to be able to spend most of the day getting my craft on.

One of the projects I worked on today was a double page Project Life spread about my brother's wedding last year. For this page, I played along with the Anna's Craft Cupboard January colour challenge, because I thought the event worked well with the garden party image.


Inspired by the colour palette, I used papers and embellishments from the On Trend 2 collection by My Minds Eye which features lots of pink, aqua, dark navy, white and fold foil.


I used papers with floral designs and polka dots to match the images in the challenge graphic. I also added some extra confetti and some tassels to match the image on the left.


My favourite is the dark navy paper with the gold floral design embossed in it. So pretty!


I've recently discovered that some prints from this collection are now available in patchwork fabric. I think some of these might make their way into my shopping cart in my next fabric order :)

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment