Tuesday 3 January 2017

Sunday Stash - 1/1/2017

For this week's Sunday Stash I'm sharing some of my haul from my annual birthday crafty road trip.

“Sunday-Stash-with-Molli

Each year for my birthday, my husband takes me to places (craft shops) I've never been. This year we stayed in Melbourne for my birthday so he took me on a road trip around the south-eastern suburbs. One of our destinations was Amite Textiles.

I'd previously ordered from Amite Tiles online but it is not the same as visiting a shop in person. While my husband and little man played hide-and-seek I went on a treasure hunt for navy and teal prints I could use in my January Bee block.  I came away with these nice navy pints by Carolyn Friedlander...


 And these terrific teals....


 I was also super pleased to find some yardage of Bonnie and Camille's Happy Go Lucky.


The find that takes the cake though were these cute little rolls of low volume fat 16ths. I'm planning to use these for a few projects where I need scrappy low voulme prints.


I'm now off to enjoy some delicious home-made baked cheesecake (my other birthday tradition).

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment