Wednesday 4 April 2018

March bee blocks

I just realised that I forgot to share the bee blocks I made for the March queens in my different quilting bees.

First up are some Wanta Fanta blocks for Katie, who chose a colour palette of bright pink and low volume.


For my second beehive quilts group, Caroline chose the Checker block in large scale florals and white. I had a lot of fun picking flowers from my stash for this one.


I also joined a new bee group which focuses on Thimleblossoms patterns and Bonnie and Camille prints. These Vintage Remix blocks were made for our March queen Cindy.


I'm loving being able to play with different blocks and fabric combinations without breaking my 'no new projects' rule and look forward to seeing what our April queens will choose.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment