Monday 30 April 2018

April One Monthly Goal

I'm just checking in with the April One Monthly Goal link up (hosted by Elm Street Quilts) and sharing my progress on my Ombre Gems quilt.

For April, my goal was to finish half of the blocks (9 in total). I'm pleased to report that I finished all of them and have just finished putting together the quilt top.

 


The points were a bot of a nightmare to line up but you can't tell if you look at it from across the room :P Now I need to decide on a quilting pattern.

Kat

2 comments:

  1. That is just fabulous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a stunning flimsy! I'm a big fan of the "if you won't see it when a galloping by on a horse" rule when judging matching seams and corners. This quilt definitely passes that test.

    ReplyDelete