Friday 4 January 2019

Triangle baby quilt

I've got a back log of finishes to share for the quarter 4 link up of the 2018 finish-along. The end of 2018 was quite productive in regards to sewing, but not so much for blogging :)

First on the list of finishes from my quarter 4 proposed list was a baby quilt for a colleagues little boy made from equilateral triangles in a scrappy palette of blues, greens and mustard.


I finished this one with some simple, straight line quilting either size of the seams and bound it with a bright green spot I've had in my stash for ages.


Perfect for a small boy (or a large dog).


I'm looking forward to trying this pattern again in some different colours. One of my 2019 goals is to be braver with mixing prints in different colours and patterns and by different designers etc.

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours/fabrics - looks really good. I love a design that is simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and cheerful baby quilt! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2018 FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete