Saturday 5 January 2019

Economy block Christmas pillows

Before Christmas I participated in the Saturday Night Craft Along swap and was completely spoiled by my partner Tracee, who made me this beautiful stitched cushion.


My oldest son loved it so much that the only way I could get him to hand it over was to promise to make him his own Christmas pillows. Given that there was only a few days left until Christmas, I pulled out a WIP from my Q4 finish-along list and turned it into a quick pair of pillows.


My economy blocks from a swap last year were perfect and are a good match for the C+S Christmas quilt I made a couple of years ago. My little was happy with his pillows and I was happy to have another finish under my belt. Win-win!

Kat

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Congrats on getting them done And thank you for playing along with us during the 2018 FAL!

    ReplyDelete