The quilt is made with prints from the Miss Kate collection by Bonnie and Camille, and while I love the collection, I didn't have very many of the prints and so struggled to get good contrast within the blocks and also felt that there wasn't enough variety in the quilt. The scale of the prints probably weren't a great match for the sizes of the pieces either. However, finished is better than perfect and I thought it would be better finished and donated to a charity than continue collecting dust. I put the blocks together (without the border) and finished it with a minimal amount of straight line quilting.
I plan to donate it to the Very Snuggly Quilts program where it might find a loving home with a teenage girl. Mr 6 certainly doesn't mind it.