Monday 1 January 2018

More Christmas stockings

Just a quick post to share the Christmas stocking I made for the family members I celebrated Christmas with this year. With the help of my husband and little man, I managed to get them done a few days before Christmas.I'm l;


I made them quite a bit larger than the ones a made earlier so that I could fit a few more prezzies in. Here's my little man with his. I'm hoping that we'll get at least a few years use out of them.


I'm linking up with the 2017 finish-a-long as making these stockings was on my list of proposed finishes for this quarter (#34).

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Christmas stockings to treasure and provide many memories. On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thank you for participating in this quarter's Finish Along.

    ReplyDelete