Sunday 14 January 2018

2018 Finish-a-long Q1 proposed finishes

I have a confession to make. I am a serial project starter whose pile of WIPs is getting out of control. My last count was over 50, and that was after donating a bunch to charity late last year. So, one of my resolutions for 2018 is to not start any new quilty projects until my WIP situation is under control. I'm aiming for less than 10 quilty works in progress by the end of the year. That means I'll be aiming for about 14 finishes a quarter.

I'm going to need as much help as I can to stay motivated so I'm joining the 2018 Finish-a-long and linking up my proposed finishes for quarter 1. Rather than link them all up, I've picked the 14 that I'm most likely to complete this quarter.


Here's an extract from my spreadsheet that contains all the details (starting with the centre pic and then clockwise around the outside from the top left corner) 


Given that we're already two weeks into the quarter, I've included quite a few small projects and those some larger projects that are closest to completion. I'm hoping that a more targeted approach (and setting a more achievable goal for each quarter) will lead to a better success rate this year.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. You are so organized! I hope you make the progress you are hoping for!

    ReplyDelete