Monday 6 February 2017

February One Monthly Goal

I'm linking up with the February One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts and sharing my goal for February. I'm finding basting and quilting quite difficult at the moment (due to my rapidly expanding twin baby belly) so I'm limiting my goal to some simple patchwork blocks.

This month I hope to catch up on the first three blocks from the Quilt Block Cookbook. I joined the cookbook quilt-along a little late (last week) and so started on block 4. Here are the two blocks I've made so far (blocks 4 and 5).



I'm hoping to be fully caught up by the end of the month, maybe even a little ahead. A simple goal, but hopefully very achievable.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete