Tuesday 17 July 2018

Quarter 3 finish-a-long goals

Just a quick post tonight (as we move house tomorrow!) to link up my proposed finishes for quarter 3 of the 2018 finish-a-long.


Here's the extract from my WIP spreadsheet (the pics start in the centre, then go clockwise starting from the top left.


Last quarter I only managed to finish four quilts, and all of them were small ones, so this quarter I a hoping to finish a few bigger projects. On the top of my list is m scrappy trip around the world quilt that I am working on at the moment.

As always, I'm listing quite a few to keep my options open - I really don't expect I'll finish a project a week :)

Kat

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your fabric choices on all of the projects. I'll be excited to see which ones you finish and how they turn out. I'm especially intrigued by the non sampler. On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for joining up!

    ReplyDelete