Saturday 7 July 2018

July One Monthly Goal

I'm linking up with the Elm Street Quilts July One Monthly Goal and setting my goal for July. This month my goal is to finish my not-so-scrappy trip around the world quilt that I started last year.


The fabric I'm using is mostly from a jelly roll of Color Me Happy by V and Co, with a few other prints from her other collections mixed. Last year I managed to make a total of four blocks.


I'm hoping to get another four finished this weekend (in amongst packing boxes because we're also moving house this month). I've got my strip sets sorted and ready to sew.


Wish me luck! :)

Kat


3 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty happy fabrics! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project. And good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely so far! Good luck with your goal (and your shift!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks! This will be such a pretty, happy quilt. Good luck with the move and with meeting your July goal!

    ReplyDelete