Wednesday 1 August 2018

A not-so-scrappy trip around the world quilt

Just a quick post today to link up with the Elm Street Quilts July One Monthly Goal link-up and share my completed goal. I managed to finish my not-so-scrappy trip around the world quilt with a few hours to spare, thanks to some help from my cute little assistants (a.k.a children).

 

Unfortunately it was a bit too windy for an outdoor quilt photo shoot, so I'll aim to try again later in the week.


In the mean time, here's a look at the whole quilt top before it was quilted.


My fingers are crossed for some better quilt photography weather!

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is wonderful and your assistants just the cutest! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete