Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Beehive Quilts - March block

I've been a bit slack about keeping my blog up to date lately as this past month has been super busy at work. I worked a lot of looooong days last month trying to wrap up everything before I commenced maternity leave. Now that I'm on leave I am hoping to do some serious crafty catching-up.

While I didn't get it blogged in March, I pinky promise that my March bee block was sewn, sealed and delivered by the end of the month. March's Queen Bee (Leanne) chose the Hidden Gems block in scrappy navy, teal, mustard, orange and light blue. Here's what I made:



Please don't look too closely at some of those points - this is probably the most complicated block I have ever sewn. I have no doubt that Leanne's finished quilt will look spectacular!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment