Thursday 27 April 2017

April One Monthly Goal Update

A quick post to share my completed goal for the Elm Street Quilts April One Monthly Goal link-up; I turning the contents of my blue scrap bin into neonatal quilts for the Very Snuggly Quilts program. I managed to make three little quilts.


My apprentice quilt holder clearly needs a little bit more training but makes up for it being extremely cute :)


I'll share more details about each of these little quilts shortly. I didn't quite empty my blue scrap bin but am pleased to report that I can now at least close the lid properly :)

Kat

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful quilts! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apprentice is very cute, indeed! Terrific idea for using up your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilts are beautiful -but your apprentice totally steals the show - ha!

    ReplyDelete