Friday 7 April 2017

April One Monthly Goal

Today I'm linking up with the April One Monthy Goal at Elm Street Quilts and sharing one of my goals for this month.

For the past couple of months I have been sewing along with the Sewcial Bee Sampler hosted by Maureen Cracknell and Sharon Holland. I've been making all my blocks in various blue prints and as a result my blue scrap bin is overflowing.


My goal for April is to use up some of these scraps by making some baby quilts for the Very Snuggly Quilts program. I'm aiming for three neonatal quilts for boys, since that is what they are most in need of at the moment.


Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to close this bin again and get it back on the shelf.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete