Friday 16 June 2017

SBT50 June challenge

It's already the middle of the month, which means it is time for the mid-month reveal for the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia challenge. This month we are challenging you to scrap some non-perfect photos:


For my Design Team example I made a layout about our trip to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum last year. I'd been putting off scrapping the photos from this event because they were far from perfect; out of focus, taken from weird angles and had a yellowish tinge. However, I really wanted to document our visit, and these were the only photos I had.

I ended up using a sheet of patterned paper that was cream based (which helped to make the photos appear brighter) and printed the photos smaller. I also included a memorabilia pocket (to hold the brochure) and a large block of journalling to take the focus away from the not-so-perfect photos.


I'm really pleased with how it turned out and am glad to have captured this memory. I hope you'll be inspired to play along with these challenge and scrap some real, not perfect, photos.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment