Friday 30 June 2017

June One Monthly Goal update

I can't believe it is the end of June already! Despite the month seeming to whiz by in the blink of an eye, I actually managed to achieve the goal that I set for myself this month: to make some fitted bassinet sheets from these cute flannels.


I have to say that fitted sheets on their own are not the very easy (or interesting) to photograph, so here is a pic of Gregory and Harriet in their bassinets during a trip to the park. You can see sheets made from the third and fifth prints from the above stack.


I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - June Finish Link-upNext on the list are some new bassinet quilts as they have already outgrown these ones.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest picture, quilts and babies! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete