Thursday 11 May 2017

Thursday Stash - 11/05/2017

I missed the last edition of Sunday Stash (due to an unexpected stay in hospital for an irritable uterus) but I've since regained my freedom and have been fabric shopping (as you do). I thought I'd share my haul from this afternoon's adventure: some prints from the Underwater collection by Elizabeth Olwen for Cloud 9 Fabrics.


I have a slight obsession with Elizabeth Olwen prints (more on that later) and so have had these prints on my fabric wish list since the collection was released. Unfortunately none of my local quilt shops stock Cloud 9 prints so I've been planning to pick some up when I can next afford to do an overseas order.

This afternoon I spotted these in the Spotlight catalogue and conveniently remembered that I need a birthday present for a two-year old girl whose party I'm attending on Saturday afternoon (a perfect excuse!). I made a quick trip out to Spotlight (with my coupon too) and came home with half a metre of each print and extra for backing and binding - all for just over $60.

Now I have just under 48 hours to turn them into a toddler quilt. Wish me luck :)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment