Wednesday 3 May 2017

May Sketchy Boards challenge

A new month means new scrappy challenges. This month at the Sketchy Boards Challenge we have another great sketch and colour palette to be inspired by:


For my Design Team project I made a layout featuring a picture of myself getting ready for my sister's wedding late last year. I don't normally get my hair and make-up done (the last time was for my own wedding 6 years ago) so I thought it was worth documenting.


For this layout I usedpapers from the Kaisercraft wildflower collection, which matched the colours in the inspiration image and the dressing gown I was wearing in the picture. I coouldn't find my packet of die cuts (I blame baby brains) so I added some fussy-cut butterflies to punched hexagons to create some DIY embellishments.


All the details and more DT examples can be found on the Sketchy Boards Challenge FB page. We hope you'll join us this month.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment