Tuesday 30 April 2019

Meadowland quilt

Just a quick post to link up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and share my finished Meadolwand quilt.


My goal for this month was to get this quilted and bound and I managed to get it done on the weekend, thanks to some basting assistance from my awesome husband.



I quilted it with my walking foot, adding a few diamonds to accentuate the centre of the blocks.



Unfortunately it has been wet and miserable in Melbourne so I haven't been able to get a good photo. Hopefully we'll get some better weather this coming weekend.

I'm also linking up with the 2019 Finish along as this was one of my proposed finishes for this quarter.

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty finish! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did for the quilting - simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete