Monday 8 April 2019

April One Monthly Goal

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and sharing my goal for April. This month I hope to finish my Meadowland quilt top.


I've been working on this project for the last 6 weeks as part of the quilt-along organised by the pattern designer (Then Came June).


My fabric pull for this quilt is a mix of lots of different designers and prints, all from my stash. I love how fresh and summery it feels (especially as we are heading into the cooler months in Australia).


My favourite block so far is this one where I fussy cut some foxes from Tula Pink's Chipper collection.




I'm looking forward to getting this one finished and on the bed.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete