Tuesday 29 May 2018

May Kraft Plus challenge

Just a quick post to share a layout I made for this month's Kraft Plus challenge:


I thought this challenge was a good opportunity to document our tradition of making the 17th of each month a "hot date day". It's not always exciting or romantic (especially now that we have three young children), but my husband and I try to make time once a month to do something nice together.


I've addressed the "date" criteria in three ways; the word "date" in the title, a mini calendar and a date stamp.

I can't wait to see what changes are in store for the Kraft Plus challenge next month.

Kat

3 comments:

  1. What a great effort to reserve that time for each other for 12 years and spend time together.... Love your page and the graphic style. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the challenge & I love your tradition of 'date night'. Thanks for joining us over at Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo Kat! Hope you're doing well.... I'm back on the K+ team, so am popping along to say thanks for playing.... love the idea of a date night and really adore how you've popped all those shapes and embellies together.... that mini calendar is GREAT, too :):)

    ReplyDelete