Saturday 12 May 2018

Love your laugh layout

Today I'm sharing a layout that I made for the May Scrapbook Boutique challenge, which has a pink theme:


I was inspired by the colour scheme of pinks, reds and gold to scrap a silly photo of my daughter and I. I found some paper from the Paige Evans Oh My Heart collection that matched the colours and went from there.


I added a cut file to the background (the free Heartbreaker cut file from The Cut Shoppe) to give the layout a delicate touch (inspired by the delicate flowers) and added some machine stitching down the centre stems of the cut file. I love how it allowed me bend up the sides of some of the hearts and give the layout some more dimension.


I'm loving the look of pink and yellow together and might have to revisit this colour scheme again - perhaps as a quilt.

Kat

2 comments:

  1. It's the perfect silly photo and I love how those hearts really do add so much dimension.
    A great page!
    Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab layout and thank you so much for noting your inspiration from the mood board this month - it helps to see the details - of which there are many! Your cut file is perfect for this page and your photo delightful! Thanks so much Kat for sharing again this month at Scrapbook Boutique xx

    ReplyDelete