Saturday, 30 September 2017

A quilt for Harriet

Today I'm sharing a second little bassinet quilt made using spare blocks. I had intended to make a larger scrappy trip around the world quilt in these colours but after four blocks I decided that I wasn't in love with it. Instead I chose to make a version with 8 prints in each blocks and use up some of my hoarded jelly roll strips.

Rather than abandon the test blocks I decided to turn them into a little bassinet quilt for Harriet. She seems pretty pleased with it :)

As you can see, she's almost outgrown it. Luckily I have a nice big pile of WIPs and test blocks ready to turn into more baby quilts.

Linking up with the 2017 finish-a-long as this was one of my quarter 3 proposed finishes.


1 comment:

  1. The colors look great together. Congrats on the finish.

    Visiting from FAL.