Sunday 6 August 2017

Snail paced slow along and August One Monthly Goal

For the past 30 weeks I have been sewing along with the snail paced slow-along hosted by Angie of Gnome Angel. We've been making one snail block from the Garden Snails pattern a week and sharing via instagram on Sundays. I've really enjoyed seeing all the different snail blocks each Sunday and had a lot of fun taking pictures of my snails in various gardens.


You can see all of my snails here.

The sew-along was originally supposed to run for 42 weeks (as there are 42 blocks in the quilt) but Angie made a decision to cut the sew-along short to 30 weeks, with last week being the official end of the slow along. I'm worried that without the weekly deadline this project will sit as a WIP for a long time so I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal August Linkup as setting the last 12 snail blocks as my goal for August.

I'm not sure how successful I will be since we are moving house in 9 days, but I'm hoping for a last minute effort once we have settled into the new place :)

Kat

2 comments:

  1. These are just as cute as can be, good luck om the last 12, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those snails. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete