Thursday 31 August 2017

August One Monthly Goal Update

I haven't blogged in a few weeks (due to moving house) but it's the last day of the month so I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - August Finish Link-up and sharing my progress on my August goal. For August I had hoped to finish the last 12 snails of my Garden Snails quilt. I may have left it until the last day of the month, but I got them done (my first spot of sewing in three weeks!).




Now that we've mostly settled into the new place I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get a lot more crafting done, and I've got a craft room (my first ever) to do it in! Here's a little sneak peak:


More details to follow once it's fully set up :).

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Lots of space in your new room! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome space! Love those snails. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete