Wednesday 19 July 2017

SBT50 July challenge

The July mid-month reveal is now up on the SBT50 blog. This month we have a pretty mood board to play along with.


For this challenge I was inspired by the image of the pooch to scrap a photo of my fur baby and I from when we were both quite a bit younger. My outfit also goes quite well with the other main image in the mood board - denim jeans with a black and white top.


I used mainly papers from the Kaisercraft Boho Dreams collection because they included lots of patterns present in the mood board; a nice black and white stripe, demin print and pretty florals. To finish the layout I added some black and gold glitter embellishments from the Crate Paper Hello Love collection. How perfect is that tag!

You've got till midnight 31 July to link up your entry and go in the draw to win a $50 prize from ScraphappyKat. We can's wait to see what you create.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment