Friday 17 March 2017

March SBT50 challenge

The March mid-month reveal is now up on the SBT50 challenge blog. This month we have a fantastic colour challenge to play along with.


For this challenge I made a layout about our visit to Disneyland last year. The colours and fruity elements reminded me of the Bug's Life part of the park, which was one of my little man's favourites.



I used papers from the Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection, which I though was a perfect match - not only because of the colours but because the fruity and floral elements matched the moodboard image.


I also took inspiration from the layers in the image and used scraps of paper to create a layered background.


Head over to the SBT50 blog for lots more DT examples and the challenge details. There are still a couple of weeks to play along and we'd love to see your take.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment