Monday 6 March 2017

March One Monthly Goal

For those who don't already know, I'm expecting the arrival of twin babies in early June (possibly late May) - one of each gender. One of the things on my pre-babies to-do list is to make a pair of baby quilts for these little gumnuts:


To help me get there, I'm joining in the Elm Street Quilts March One Monthly Goal and setting myself a goal of assembling one quilt top by the end of the month. I'm planning on making the small version of Elizabeth Hartman's Frances Firefly quilt using her Paintbox Basics collection. Here's what I have picked out for the baby girl.


Hopefully I can get one top completed in March, one in April and finish them both in early May (though, given the current size of my baby belly, I don't think I'll be doing much sewing in May).

Kat








3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your twins! How exciting for you! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on these quilts. I'm sure they will be adorable, along with your adorable twins-to-be! Looking forward to seeing your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the twins. Love the fabrics and pattern you've chosen. Keep up the good work and get this goal done!

    ReplyDelete