Friday 8 March 2019

March One Monthly Goal

I'm linking up with Elm Steet Quilts One Monthly Goal and sharing my goal for March. This month I hope to make some serious progress on my low volume plus quilt WIP - I'm aiming for at least 20 blocks by the end of the month


One of my quilting goals for 2019 is to be braver with colour so I'm using a bit of colour in my low volume background (I usually stick to neutrals). I'm still not completely comfortable with some of these prints (especially the bigger motifs), but I am planning on making all of the blocks and seeing how to all look together at the end. Hopefully it will be as pretty as this:


I've been building up my collection of colourful low volumes for a while so I am quite excited to be finally using them. The next step involves an epic cutting session.


Kat

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection of low volume! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete