Sunday 31 March 2019

Low volume plus quilt WIP

I'm linking back up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and sharing my progress on my low volume plus block WIP. My goal for this month was to finish at least 20 blocks and I managed to make it just in time.


I'm really enjoying this project, though I still feel a bit uncertain about some of the more darkly coloured background fabrics. My plan is to wait until I've made all of the blocks and see if any prints are still bothering me before I rip them out.


I'm aiming for a 5 x 7 layout so I still need another 15 blocks. Perhaps that will be my goal for April!

Kat

1 comment:

  1. These look great - I want to make a quilt using a variety of low volume fabrics and yours is just wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete