Friday 19 April 2019

Quarter 2 proposed finishes

I'm linking up with the second quarter of the 2019 finish-along and sharing my round-up of WIPs I hope to finish this quarter. In the past I have posted very long lists, but this quarter I'm being a little more realistic and sharing 9:


  • Top left is my double star quilt that I chose for my bee block for last year. I'm still waiting on one last pair of blocks, but hope to finish it soon after I receive them.
  • Top middle is a low volume plus quilt that I started earlier this year. I'm about halfway there with 20 blocks already sewn and the fabric cut for a whole lot more.
  • Top right is my Tula Pink Freckles WIP. This project has been on the backburner for several year, but this year I am determined to improve my curve-sewing skills.
  • Middle left is my I-spy economy block quilt. I hope to finish this for my twin children's second birthday (next month) so it will probably be my next finish.
  • In the middle is my Meadlowland quilt top. I'm hoping to get it finished and bound sometime this quarter.
  • Middle right is my Lizzy House sampler quilt that I started a couple of weeks ago. I've only made 11 blocks (out of 100) so far but I am really enjoying fussy cutting some of my favourite prints
  • Bottom left is a scrap quilt I started earlier this week. This project has been on my mind for a while and when my husband suggested that I make some slightly larger quilts for when the twins transition from cots to toddler beds, I thought this would be perfect.
  • Bottom middle is my icecream soda EPP project. I'm over halfway through stitching the blocks and have another batch of shapes basted ready to go.
  • Bottom right is a small picnic quilt that I am making that uses upcycled demin. 
As always, I would be happy to even finish half of these. Hopefully I can made some good progress over the Easter holdays.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment