Friday 8 November 2019

November One Monthly Goal

It's been a while since I joined in the Elm Street Quilts One Montly Goal, but I really need to get some things done and could use a little extra motivation :)

This month my goal is to quilt my baby Free Wheeling Single Girl quilt. I finished the top last month as part of a QAL and I'm keen to get it finished.


The first step will be to choose a backing. I was hoping to find something at IKEA (I love IKEA fabric for backing because it is 60" wide), but didn't have any luck there. I may have to piece together a scrappy backing (something I usually try to avoid), but at least it will match the scrappiness of the top.


Kat

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete