Friday 7 June 2019

June One Monthly Goal

It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks we will be halfway through the year. So far this year I have started waaaaay more quilts than I have finished, so my goal for this month is to finish at least one.

For my Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal June link-up I'm choosing my low volume plus quilt. I only have about half the blocks made so far, but I am having a sew day with friends tomorrow and another sew day towards the end of the month.


The plan is to get this quilt finished and photographed in front of the beautiful autumnal trees before they loose all of their leaves completely.

Kat

4 comments:

  1. This is looking really delicious already! I think I might have to try and do a low volume too at some stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! All the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful already! I can't wait to see it completed!

    ReplyDelete