Tuesday 7 August 2018

August One Monthly Goal

I seriously cannot believe how fast this year is flying by. August already!!!

Last month was a busy month with a big move, but now that we are somewhat settled into the new place, I am hoping that I can be more productive and get a few WIPs finished. This month my One Monthly Goal (hosted by Elm Street Quilts) is to finish piecing the top to my Wild Goose Chase quilt.


I unpacked my WIP boxes on Saturday night and was pleased to find that not only did I already have a lot of the background squares already cut, I had also written down exactly what fabric I was using for the background.


I've got 9 blocks already sewn up, so only another 23 to go!


I'm actually planning to get this one quilted by a longarmer, which I've never done before. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your gaggle of geese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colour scheme - it is looking lovely already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a gorgeous quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great goal to jump back into sewing. Hope you have lots of fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete