Saturday 12 May 2018

Happening now layout

I'm back again, linking up another last minute layout for the National Scrapbook Day challenges hosted by the Cut Shoppe. The final challenge is layering with a cut file. For this one I used three different cut files from the Cut Shoppe; Geometric Art;  and Guy Stuff.


Iused the Geometric Art cut file to make the patterned background. I'm really enjoying backing cut files with different pieces of patterned paper. It feels almost like making a quilt - but much faster. I also used the What's Happenin' and Guy stuff cut files to make the title and some of the embellisments. The controller share was perfect for these pictures.


I've now finished all the NSD challenges (with less than an hour to spare!). My cutting machine has seen more use this week than it has all year, and I can't wait to use it some more.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment